The Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival at the beautiful Fox Theatre returns in 2011 with a fantastic line-up of movies. Watching films at the Fox is a wonderful experience and I can’t recommend it enough. The Fox Theatre has been very supportive of the Atlanta Foursquare community by running check-in specials for certain events and sponsoring the 2011 Atlanta Foursquare Day.
They have continued that support by offering the 4sqATL community 5 pairs of tickets to the first movie of the season on Thursday June 9th: The Social Network. The tickets also provide access to a separate wine tasting event before the movie.
Schedule for The Social Network evening:
How to win: On Thursday June 9th, I will ask a Foursquare related trivia questions on Twitter. One question will be asked each hour starting between 10-11 am and the last will question will be tweeted between 2-3 pm. The first person to respond with the correct answer will receive a pair of tickets which can be picked up at the main entrance to the Fox as they arrive for the event. Only one pair of tickets may be won per Twitter account.
Remaining films in the 2011 Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival schedule:
- True Grit – June 10 at 7:30 pm
- Rango – June 11 at 2:00 pm
- To Kill A Mockingbird – June 11 at 7:30 pm
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof – July 12 at 7:30 pm
Brush up on your Foursquare trivia and good luck!
Post by: Chad Elkins – Find Chad on Twitter and Foursquare
EDIT (6/9): Thank you to everyone who participated in today’s trivia contest for the tickets. Here are the questions I asked and the winners:
- Which foursquare badge features a pink polo shirt with a popped collar? A. Douchebag Badge. – Won by @HeyMann00
- What Atlanta event unlocked the 1st Super Swarm badge in the Southeast? A. Dragon*Con. – Won by @real0Sasquatch
- Where was the 2010 Atlanta Foursquare Day party held? A. Cheyenne Grill. – Won by @sparker67
- Who was the NASA Astronaut who completed the 1st check-in from space? A. Douglas Wheelock. – Won by @MidtownCoffee
- What Oscar nominated 2010 documentary had its own limited edition Foursquare badge? A. Exit Through the Gift Shop by Banksy. – Won by @SeanEatsAtlanta