Vh1 network has just rolled out their first badge since partnering with Foursquare. It is music focused and very easy to earn. It is called the Vh1 Fanatic Badge and is unlocked by checking in at three different venues with the primary or secondary category being a rock club (guitar icon), music venue (notes icon), or concert hall (notes icon). The three check-ins must be done at separate venues meaning more than one check-in at a single venue location will only count once toward the three needed to unlock the badge. All users who unlock the badge from now thru Oct 10th will be entered into the “Unlock it to Rock it” sweepstakes and will be eligible to win one year of unlimited shows at Live Nation venues (complete list of contest rules).
There are so many music venue, rock club, and concert hall venues around metro Atlanta I am not even going to try to track em all down and list them. If you know of any in your areas of town please be sure to list them in the comments to help other readers find locations near them to visit.
Don’t forget to follow Vh1 on Foursquare before going after those three check-ins.
There are three venues in Atlanta where you can attend unlimited shows for a year if you win the “Unlock it to Rock it” contest:
- The Tabernacle – 152 Luckie St.
- Lakewood Amphitheatre – 2002 Lakewood Way
- Chastain Park Amphitheater – 4469 Stella Dr.
Other nearby venue locations:
- Verizon Wireless Music Center – 1000 Amphitheater Rd. Birmingham, AL
- House of Blues – 4640 US 17 North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Road Runner Mobile Amphitheatre – 820 Hamilton St. Charlotte, NC
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre – 707 Pavilion Blvd. Charlotte, NC
- The Fillmore – 820 Hamilton St. Charlotte, NC
For a complete list of all the locations in the U.S. that you can visit shows for free if you win the “Unlock it to Rock it” contest check out this link.
Post by: Chad Elkins – Find Chad on Twitter and Foursquare