The Atlanta City Council, with the support of Councilman Kwanza Hall, has again proclaimed that April 16th is 4sqDay in Atlanta. This proclamation was made because of the impact that social media and mobile technologies has on connecting local businesses with consumers.
These are the metro Atlanta businesses who are celebrating foursquare Day by offering a special for customers who check-in on 4/16. Please show your support for these businesses on that day.
Want your special listed? Info on how to get your Atlanta business involved. Print out and display this sign to show you are a participating business with a special.
Alpharetta & Cumming
- Mia’s Pizza & Eats – First 20 people to check-in between 11am & 4pm receive a free $5 gift certificate
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park - $20 reserved seat tickets for “Summerland: Everclear, Live, Filter & Sponge” June 1 ($5 savings) and/or “Last Summer On Earth: Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five & Guster” on July 26 ($9.75 savings)
- Shula’s 347 Grill - Free Sweet Chili Shrimp appetizer. Offer valid for one check-in per table.
Buford & Suwanee
Dunwoody & Sandy Springs
Little Five (Inman & Candler Park)
- Atlanta 4sqDay Party - Free items at the door! First 100 = Atlanta 4sqDay t-shirt. First 200 = Atlanta 4sqDay koozie. First 300 = collapsable 4sqDay water bottle
- Smith’s Olde Bar – Free draft beer (valid until midnight – limit one per customer)
Old Fourth Ward
Thank you to all of the businesses participating in Atlanta 4sqDay. Without your involvement Foursquare Day would not be a success.
Please use the contact form to send over a 4sqDay special that you would like featured here on this list.
Also, I would especially like to thank the Official Sponsors of the 2013 Atlanta 4sqDay: The Original El Taco, Engauge, The Fox Theatre, Strongbox West, and What’s Up Interactive.
Once again, we will be celebrating Foursquare Day with a party. Hope to see y’all there!
Post by: Chad Elkins – Find Chad on Twitter and Foursquare