Welcome to the home of the 2010 Atlanta Foursquare Day (April 16th)!!
Below is a centralized list of all businesses around metro Atlanta that will be offering specials to celebrate and see the bottom of the page for Atlanta Swarm Party details!
The biggest thing we need right now is help recruiting businesses to offer specials on 4/16. Please help by spreading the word and directing them to the Contact Page to send in the deals they will be running.
Be sure to follow Foursquare Atlanta on Twitter to get up to the minute details.
Also, don’t forget to check and become fan of the Foursquare Atlanta Facebook page . Make sure you RSVP on the 2010 Atlanta Foursquare Day Facebook Event Page to show your support and appreciation for all of the businesses offering deals around Atlanta as well as RSVP for the Atlanta Swarm Party that night!
Now let’s go Foursquare Atlanta!!!
Atlanta Foursquare Day 2010 Specials
Restaurants, Bars, & Food
- The Shed at Glenwood = Check-in gets you a free glass of champagne as well as a $5 coupon off your next visit.
- The Original El Taco = Show your check-in and receive a free house margarita! (One per person/check-in). Special valid 5-11pm only.
- Montaluce Vineyards: Free flight (3) of wine with purchase of lunch or dinner entree on 4/16 only.
- 4 Different Rita’s Ice locations will offer a free regular ice when you show your check-in on 4/16 only:
Rita’s Midtown – 930 Monroe Dr
Rita’s Alpharetta – 5238 McGinnis Ferry Rd
Rita’s Suwanee – 340 Town Center Ave
Rita’s Tucker - 4306 Lawrenceville Hwy
- Both Smokejack Southern Grill and BBQ locations will offer a free PBR draft when you show your check-in on 4/16 and purchase an entree/sandwich:
Smokejack Alpharetta - 29 South Main Street
Smokejack Midway - 5063 Post Rd Cumming, GA
- Spice Market = Lunchtime only offer – get the new weekly bento box for $10 with your 4/16 check-in. Regularly $16.
- Shaun’s = Dessert is complimentary for everyone at the table with a Foursquare check-in on 4/16.
- Varasano’s Pizzeria = Lunch only: Check-in on 4/16 and receive 50% off your sandwich purchase.
- El Azteca = Ponce location only: From noon-4pm on 4/16 show your check-in to receive a complimentary small cheese dip. From 4-8pm on 4/16 a check-in will get you a free Chorizo cheese dip or small cheese dip. Limit of 1 per table.
- Keegan’s Public House = Free Keegan’s Chips or Wings appetizer by showing your check-in on 4/16. Valid all day.
- Joe’s Coffee in East Atlanta Village = Show your check-in on 4/16 from Noon-8pm to receive 50% off any coffee purchase (including lattes, capps, etc).
- Morelli’s Ice Cream = Show your check-in on 4/16 when you purchase a single scoop and your guest gets a single scoop free.
- Thirsty Dog Tavern = One free domestic draft all day long on 4/16 with the purchase of lunch or dinner and show your check-in.
- Diesel Filling Station = First time check-ins at Diesel on 4/16 will receive a free Whynatte bomb!
- Ormsby’s = Receive one complimentary 16 oz Sweetwater 420 with your lunch entree and check-in between 11am-5pm on 4/16.
- Both Atkins Park locations have a 4/16 special:
Atkins Smyrna – One complimentary Abita bottle with your lunch entree when you check-in between 11am-5pm
Atkins Highlands – One complimentary 10oz Miller Lite draft when you show your check-in (valid all day)
- Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt = Free tent event at our Cumberland site with check-in (2937 Cobb Parkway, suite 102, Atlanta GA 30339) from 2:30 to 4:30pm on 4/16.
- W Atlanta Perimeter Hotel = Show your check-in on 4/16 at the W Perimeter Hotel and get 20% off a future visit to Savu Restaurant plus enjoy a raspberry martini for only $7.50.
- Genki Sushi = Check-in on 4/16 at the Sandy Springs location (5590 Roswell Rd) to receive a complimentary order of Edamame.
- Right Wing Tavern = free PBR 16 oz. tallboy when you show your check-in on 4/16 and purchase an entree or sandwich (valid all day).
- Midway Pub = Visit the Midway in EAV on 4/16 and show your check-in to receive a free Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Vodka cocktail from their new Spring Drink menu.
- DBA Barbecue = Show your check-in on 4/16 to receive a free Blue Moon brew. Valid all day.
Retail Stores & Gifts
- Heliotrope = Show your check-in on 4/16 and get a 20% discount off everything in the store.
- Blue Dangles = Present your check-in on 4/16 to receive both a 15% disc0unt on your purchase and a free gift.
- Sally B’s Skin Yummies = Visit At The Collective on 4/16 and show your check-in for one free Organic Lip Balm Yummie (variety of flavors to choose from).
- Big Daddy Biscuits = On 4/16, order a 1/4 bag of Big Daddy Biscuits and get 1/4 bag free. Put “4sqday” in the special instruction at check out.
- Strongbox West = Get a free workday on 4/16 if you show your check-in.
- Ignition Alley = Visit on 4/16 and get a free day of co-working just by showing your check-in.
- Shutterview.com = Anyone mentioning Foursquare Day will get $50 off an Image Photoshoot or Creative Session. Expires 9/15.
- Ginny Bishop Marketing = $150 off any new client for marketing services (print, digital, social, event planning) who contacts them on 4/16 and mentioning 4sqday.
- 3eighteen Media = $200 off all new client web design projects. Redeem offer by using their web contact form on 4/16 and mentioning 4sqday.
- Cathy Iconis, CPA = 20% off Quickbooks consulting services for new clients who contact Cathy on 4/16 and mention 4SqDay. See link for specific details and promo pricing for the services.
- Condition Kettlebell Gym = Signup on 4/16 to receive 50% off beginner workshop which teaches the 5 basic kettlebell exercises and includes a week of kettlebell classes. ($25 value, use #4sqday in comments).
- Wax Atlanta = Check-in on 4/16 and get 10% off a brow waxing session. Wax was recently named by Jezebel magazine as the best brow wax studio in Atlanta.
- Corner Store Media = Starting at 9am on 4/16, the first person to contact CSM will get a free 2-hour social marketing consultation for their business.
- Oakwood Occasions = 10% off (maximum value 300.00) to any events or catering bookings where contact is initiated on 4/16 and mentioning Foursquare Day.
- Blue Sky Virtual Assistants = Contact Blue Sky on 4/16 and mention Foursquare Day to receive 50% off video creation.
- BLUE MedSpa = A foursquare check-in on 4/16 gets you one free “Blue Energy Shot”. You can also receive a free Visia Facial Consultation with the purchase of a facial.
- Nail Manor = Show your check-in on 4/16 to receive The Nail Manor Classic Manicure for only $10. Book your appointment in advance online.
Venues, Attractions & Events
- Historic Oakland Cemetery = Show your check-in on 4/16 and purchase a pass good for 2 guided walking tours for the price of 1. Limited to first 25 checkins. Pass valid for remainder of 2010.
- Idea to Market = One-day business bootcamp May 8, headlined by Gary Vaynerchuk. 40% off the price of a regular ticket, for first 10 people who use Discount Code “4sqday” (redeem Discount Code in event registration form).
- Integrating Social Media Conference = Kennesaw State on May 8 with Shiv Singh of Razorfish, Marla Erwin of Whole Foods, Olivier Blanchard of The Brand Builder, Mike Volpe of Hubspot and Kellye Crane of Crane Communications. 20% off with promo code 4SqATL.
- Center for Puppetry Arts = Check-in on 4/16 and get a FREE museum only ticket (9am-3pm) and/or $4 OFF a ticket to Paul Bunyan & the Tall Tale Medicine Show for the 11:30am performance or any future showtime. Subject to availability.
- Creative Loafing Atlanta = Show your check-in at the Creative Loafing office on 4/16 and receive a free pair of tickets to a number of events (subject to availability). Examples include: Martinis & Imax, Braves, Six Flags, George Clinton, AlexisonFire, BMI Urban Showcase.
- US Play Brunswick Lanes = Kennesaw location only. Check-in on 4/16 and get Buy-One-Get-One bowling games. Valid all day.
- Punchline Comedy Club = During the shows on 4/16, check-in to receive a complimentary appetizer.
2010 Atlanta Foursquare Day Swarm Party
Please visit the Facebook Atlanta Foursquare Day Swarm Party Event listing to RSVP so Cheyenne Grille will have an accurate head count for planning purposes.
Where: Cheyenne Grille
2391 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, GA 30305
When: 6pm to 9pm
(for those that want to stick around the Unofficial Atlanta Foursquare Day Karaoke starts at 9pm)
Cheyenne Grille is a perfect location for this year’s Foursquare Day Swarm Party as they are an example of a restaurant already embracing Foursquare. The Mayor here gets a free beer every visit and other Foursquare players get a free beer every 10th check-in! They are centrally located between Buckhead and Midtown at the intersection of Peachtree Rd and Peachtree Battle. They have plenty of space with free parking too. Huge props to the great folks at Cheyenne Grille for hosting this inaugural annual event.
Sports Bar Digital will have two large LCD screens set up to create a “social communication cloud”. This will be an interactive setup which will let swarm guests interact live via Twitter, Foursquare, text, or email and they will be awarding prizes and playing games on the screens.
Foursquare Day Swarm Party Specials (valid 6pm-9pm only):
All Swarm Party attendees will receive 50% all of their food purchases.
$2 Miller Light/Coors 16 oz draft
$7 Cruzan Rum buckets
$4.50 Bacardi drinks
Atlanta Foursquare Day Swarm Party Specialty Cocktail:
Yep…a special drink for Foursquare Day…Atlanta is the only Foursquare Party in the world offering a special drink created just for this event! Be sure to order a “FLOORSQUARE”. It is well known that us Southern folk enjoy our tea and Georgia is the peach state…so this special drink is a little bit of both…and then some.